Unforgotten Places - The Veiled Sea Farm

veiled-sea-farm-logo 

There is a farm in the Veiled Sea!

Ok, ok.. From the beginning. While in Dalaran I usually meet a lot of travelers and I try to engage them in conversations. The other night I met this fellow fisherman and he told me about the catches that he had made along the shoreline of Silithus. I tried to point out that Silithus did not have any shoreline but the fellow insisted that it had, just that it was not reachable from Silithus. The key here was that you have to swim from either Feralas or Tanaris, but he promised that the catches were worth the effort.

veiled-sea-farm-map

So, as a new owner of a Sea Turtle, I thought that I would take her out for a swim and I set off to Feralas. From there me and my turtle swam south towards Silithus and I must say that the man was right. The amount of Nightfin Snappers, Summer Bass and Salmon that I have hooked.. Not to mention Lightning Eel.

sea-turtle-veiled-sea-farm

We continued to ride southward and when the shoreline started to show a tendency of shifting eastwards at the southern point of Kalimdor, that was when I first saw the windmill. Tensing a little, as it looked like a Tauren one, we continued towards it and soon a ‘farmtent’ came into view, also that in Tauren style. But after a while of sneaking around I figured that there was no one around even though there was a fire burning in one of the tents. I spent some time in and around the farm but I couldn’t find anything useful and no tracks of the owners.

veiled-sea-farm-cave

A little bit to the east from the farm is an entrance to a cave, but that was empty as well. I tried prowling around the place but the only thing I could find was some old bones.

veiled-sea-farm-inside-cave But there you have it, there is a farm in the Veiled Sea!

1 comment:

Dreamcast said...

We found this place today in WoW classic. Posted a video from it here: https://youtu.be/Tjxb51SH9DU